April 4, 2018 Embassy of the United States of America Asmara, Eritrea
The U.S. Embassy in Asmara is pleased to invite all American citizens over age 16 to a
Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
at 1:45 PM
at the U.S. Embassy
(use main Embassy entrance near Attorney General’s office;
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow for security*)
RSVPs are necessary. Send email to ConsularAsmara@state.gov
or call 291-1-12-00-04 between 4:30-5:00 P.M. M-Th
include the names of all attendees, U.S. passport numbers, and
*SECURITY NOTE: Those who fail to RSVP must have their valid U.S. passport for admittance. Non U.S. citizen immediate family members will not be granted access without an RSVP. Regular security procedures will be in place for all attendees and cell phones, large bags, weapons, cameras and other electronics will not be allowed.
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information, including Country Specific Information for Eritrea.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in anemergency.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S.federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- The U.S. Embassy in Asmara is located at Alaa Street 179, P.O. Box 211, Asmara, Eritrea. Contact us at (291) 1-12-00-04, 4:30-5:00PM Monday – Thursday and 11:30-1:30 p.m. on Friday. Email the Consular Section at ConsularAsmara@state.gov. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is (291) 1-12-00-04. TheEmbassy’s website is https://er.usembassy.gov.