Most Recent Passport is Less Than 1 Year Old

  • Applicant (or child and one parent) must appear in person
  • Applicant’s most recent passport
  • If applicable: Evidence supporting change in identifying information (e.g., marriage certificate, amended birth certificate, court order, etc.).
  • If applicable: “No Fee” letter provided when issued emergency passport
  • DS-5504 passport form
  • 1 passport photo
  • Fees: no charge if current passport is not a “no fee” passport or if data change is due to our error.